“Anfangen ist leicht, beharren eine Kunst.”
To begin is easy, to persist is art.
Ingredients – Crust
- 4 cups of flour
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 2 sticks of butter soften but not melted
- 5-6 tbsp milk
- 1 egg white
- 1 tbsp vanilla
Ingredients – Filling
- 4 cans sour Cherries (Bing brand, if you can find them)
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 4 tbsp corn starch
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all crust ingredients together to form a ball, cut in half.
- Roll out each ball to fit a cookie sheet size, use wax paper for easier rolling and placing in cookie sheet.
- After rolling, place one half in a cookie sheet to cover the bottom and a bit on the sides. Set top crust aside.
- Meanwhile, drain the cherries reserving the juices.
- Add cherry juices to a pot, add sugar, brig to a boil, add corn starch to thicken.
- When it…
View original post 66 more words